If you are looking for an updated version of GBA4iOS then delta Emulator which is originally Developed by Riley Testut then you have landed at the right place. Gba4ios supports only the game boy advance or Gameboy color games.
The reason for writing about this emulator is GBA4iOS will soon exit from the market of software emulators. But one of the developers known as Riley has bought a much more powerful emulator in place of GBA4iOS is known as Delta.
Now after reading about this emulator question arises how can we download or install on our iOS devices with the help of Emus 4.
How To Download Delta Emulator
This emulator only works on iOS devices only like iPhone, iPad, or iPod, etc not on other android devices. We have discussed various methods below
Method 1: Emus4U App
- Download ios From Above download link. (You can also download the file by the link given below)
- After Download and install the app successfully Now open Emus4u Application.
- Tap on Apps.
- Go to Section of Emulator and find Delta Apps.
- Launch Emulator App
- Now play the games according to your desired choice.
- You can also customize Gamepad according to your selected Skins for Delta Emulator.
Method 2: Using Delta IPA File
First of all, you need a Cydia Impactor to use the Delta IPA file and also Apple ID/Password.
- Check whether your device is having the latest iOS or iTunes version on your laptop or computer. To check open iTunes, click Help > Check for updates and follow on-screen instructions if there is an update.
- Now before plugging your iPhone or iPad on your computer please close iTunes software.
- Download Cydia Impactor on to your PC.
- After successfully download and install Cydia Impactor Launch Cydia Impactor and wait to detect your iPhone or iPad.
- Find .ipa file of delta emulator and drag and drop on Cydia Impactor window.
- It will ask for Apple id and password and leave Cydia Impactor to sideload to sign the file.
- After 100% completion Delta icon will be on Homescreen.
- Don’t open or use it.
- Now go to setting, general, Tap on Profile, Device Management and find Delta Emulator in the Profiles list.
- Tap on trust.
- Close each and everything and the Application is ready to use.
Which are Compatible Emulators:
- Nintendo 64.
- Gameboy Advance.
- Sega Emulator.
There are many application features available but we have discussed only top 10 best features which will make you decide whether to use this application or not.
- Vibration Mode from controllers.
- Customized Skins.
- 3d touch icon on the home screen
- Custom Art.
- Multiple Save states
- It also supports Airplay.
- Browser Built-in
- Buttons Sustain
- Cheat Codes Supported.
- iPad split-screen support.
How to download Delta Emulator?
It is a third-party app strictly available only for iOS users. It is not available on the App Store. You can download it from third-party sources also.
Which Apple devices are supported?
Any Apple Devices which are running on iOS 10 or above. To get the best out of it X series iOS devices can run smoothly these emulators.
Can I change the Graphics filter?
No, this function is not available right now.
How to add games?
Currently, there are many methods available to add delta emulator. But we will discuss only 3 processes only right now which are used by most of the users.
What, if the wrong file was synced?
If the file is wrongly synced then you can simply revert it from the syncing menu. Enable sync.
- Download any ROM you like on your PC.
- Now connect your Apple Device such as iPad or iPhone to your computer and then only open iTunes.
- When iDevice is successfully connected move to the app section at the top.
- Now select the file sharing option and select delta.
- Drag your selected games in the delta.
- Open Delta and click on add and choose iTunes as an Import source.
- Open any inbuilt Delta browser like Safari or Google Chrome.
- Now you have to download the ROM of the game from a reputable site.
- After completion right-clicks on it.
- Now choose open with Delta Emulator game will be open from the desired emulator.
The best part about Delta Emulator is that you don’t have to jailbreak your iOS devices in order to use it. But the sad part about the application is only made for iOS devices only not for android. But if you are really looking for an android emulator then you should look for Aptoide Application.